CrispAds Blog Ads
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Before I'm Gone
I would like to:

*Have a career in Journalism
*Spend longer than a week in London and Greece
*Fall in love at least once
*Adopt a child
*Save as many animals as I can
*Live in a big city
*Take a walk on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
*Swim in a crystal clear ocean
*Do something good in Africa
*Own a house that has an upstairs
*Eat bratwurst in Germany
*Drive a nice car
*Work on a documentary
*Wear a bikini
*Feel completely comfortable in this skin of mine
*Find someone who takes my breathe away
*Influence someone
*Get a tattoo
*Be loved, in such a way that it too takes his breathe away
*Raise my children in a house full of tolerance
*Have an Australian Shepherd dog
*Find a crafty thing that I'm good at
*Meet a celebrity
*Ride a Gondola in Venice
*Kiss someone by the river Seine
*Read a book by Faulkner
*See the Dixie Chicks in concert
*Find out my family's geneology
*Spend significant time in New York City, which of course includes eating a slice of pizza there, visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Empire State Building and Ground Zero.
*Visit D.C. and see the eternal flame at JFK's grave
*Give blood
*Visit a southeast Asian country
*Watch a Jazz Funeral procession in New Orleans
*Wear stilettos with confidence
*Own a diamond that I bought for myself
*Laugh...a lot
*Learn to live in the moment

and obviously this list could go on, but perhaps I'll revisit it from time to time and add more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer