CrispAds Blog Ads
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
21 Things
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: "He stood up with a sudden restlessness, stretching himself with one sharp movement." --Tender is the Night, F.Scott Fitzgerald

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? my iPod.

3.What is the last thing you watched on TV? Sex and the City

4.WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 12:30

5.Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 12:44

6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The television, Frasier is on but I hate that show...

7.When did you last step outside? what were you doing? We were outside playing Badmitton with all of the neighbors.

8.Before you came to this website, what did you look at? I don't remember, probably a recipe for kitten formula.

9.What are you wearing? pajama capris and a CATS t-shirt.

10.Did you dream last night? I'm sure I did, but I don't remember any of them.

11.When did you last laugh? outside on the patio with the girls.

12.What is on the walls of the room you are in? white, but not for long!

13.Seen anything weird lately? a flat chested kitten.

14.What do you think of this quiz? ehh.

15.What is the last film you saw? Madea's Family Reunion.

16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? a few more years of a college education.

17.Tell me something about you that I don't know: I got my hair cut yesterday. It's the shortest I've ever had it!

18.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? no more child poverty.

19.Do you like to dance? not at all.

20.Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy? Kennedy for my girl, Gabriel for my boy.

21.Would you ever consider living abroad? absolutely, I think London would be a blast for a while!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer