CrispAds Blog Ads
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Alphabet
ACCENT: I'm from Kentucky. However, the Louisville area works really hard on not having too much of an accent, so therefore I have that flat midwestern accent heard on the News everywhere. As a journalism major...this is a good thing.
BIBLE BOOK: I like John
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: dishes
DOG OR CAT: I really can't pick one, I love them equally.
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: iPod, TV, DVD player, laptop
FAVORITE PERFUME: Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
GOLD OR SILVER: silver, I don't like gold
HANDBAG THAT I CARRY MOST OFTEN: lately it's my Sak bag
INSOMNIA: sometimes
JOB TITLE: student
KIDS: I want some in the very far away future
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: moved back home for the summer just last week, it's good to be back with mom and dad
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: i'm a leader
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: cutting my poodle's hair
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: never for myself since birth but: a few nights with my Grandpa when he was dying, bunches of nights with Dad for any number of his heart attacks, and one night the whole family stayed on a "death watch" for my Uncle who was coming off of a lot of drugs and alcohol and his system was shutting down. He survived, but has since relapsed.
PHOBIAS: having the palm of my hand touched.
QUOTE: "It's not in my nature to be mysterious, but I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why." Rusty Ryan from Ocean's 12
RELIGION: Christian
SIBLINGS: one 11 year old brother
TIME I WAKE UP: 7ish
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: burp on command
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: peppers
WORST HABITS: popping my toes
X-RAYS: chest x-ray once, but my mom takes x-ray as part of her job!
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: my special chicken and rice
ZOO ANIMAL: Giraffes!! We fed them and got to pet them at the Zoo on Tuesday!


3 Comments:

Blogger owlhaven said...

Fun!!

Mary

Blogger Megan said...

I took all the photos you saw. I also did the graphic design. Good to hear from you again! I'm going to read your blog now!

Blogger owlhaven said...

Update this blog, girl!! (grin)
Thanks for playing my abc game last week!

Mary, mom to many

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer