CrispAds Blog Ads
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Commonwealth Stadium

I totally noticed just this morning that I forgot to say how good Little Children was. It was very eerie and kind of creeped me out in some odd way. But, I liked it. It's an extremely quick read, kind of suspenseful in that you keep turning the pages until you are at the end but not at all scary. It's that real life, suburbia creepiness. Basically unsettling my hidden fear that I'll end up home with 12 kids in the burbs. I suggest you pick it up, meanwhile I'm going to search for his other books, Election and Joe College.

Brad Pitt got a haircut, as proven by the latest US Weekly, which makes me happy to no end. Ocean's 13 starts filming this summer, Matt, George and Brad...it doesn't get better than that.
I just realized this new blog hasn't been graced with the beautiful Jolie-Pitts. And while nobody but me cares, it's my damn blog. My dad gave me a chair to bring to the apartment with me. It's one of those blue, foldy ones that you get at sporting goods stores. I put it on my porch last night and sat out watching the cars pass on Alumni Drive with Commonwealth Stadium and Nutter Field House in the background. It was so gorgeous. In the two years I've lived here, I've forgotten at many times how much I used to enjoy just coming to Lexington for a day. Last night made me remember why I'm here and how much I need to sit back and enjoy the ride. Before I know it I'll be working somewhere and grown up life will begin. I think it's so hard to just live for the moment though. I'm always thinking three weeks ahead, or a year, or 20 years. But, last night...laughing with Candace on the phone, feeling the breeze that is bringing summer into Kentucky, and basking in the glow of the spotlights on the football field I realized I need to enjoy more moments like that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer