CrispAds Blog Ads
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I wish I could get more creative with this title, but I can't right now
Here I am again. Avoiding studying. I know I keep saying that. And I also am aware that many of you will think I'm exaggerating. But, unfortch...I'm not. I basically have to teach myself three weeks of logic because I didn't go to class very much. Now, before you point your finger. This professor of mine doesn't teach. He goes over the homework, which isn't even required, and we just have to watch a CD Rom for every section of our book. Therefore I decided to lump all the CD Rom watching and practice until the day before the exam. I only want a C in this class and I can get a 50% on this exam and still get that with some room to grow. I keep alternating between fear and apathy when it comes to this test.
In all honesty. I just want to be home. I'm tired. It's been a very long semester. I wasn't ready for Christmas Break to end and I've carried that feeling through an entire semester. I never got into my classes the way I usually do. It sucked in a nutshell. Now, all that stands between me and a summer vacation is three exams. I HATE FINALS.
I also hate that it appears my roomie's boyfriend is living with us this week. I could go on about why I hate it but I think it is best said in this sentence: I hate my roommate. End of story. Thank God, after Thursday I will never see her again. Isn't that strange? I lived with someone since February and yet we have zero bond. I could count on my fingers the number of conversations we've had. Having a bad roommate is a major source of my problems this semester. It makes being here uncomfortable.
I am looking for a job. The one thing I'm not looking foward to doing this summer. There are two things in this life that I don't do: math and menial jobs. I get to do both this summer. Math @ JCC. Some random job somewhere. If you have any ideas, that don't involve fast food, send them my way. Office work is nice. I can answer phones like a pro. One of the doctors in mom's office offered me a job a couple weeks ago but Mom hates the idea of me working there. Kind of sucks because it would be easy, the pay would be good, and I'd get to dress up everyday. But, perhaps another office around there would want me.
Then there is Florida. Treasure Island in June. It's in the whole Tampa/St. Petersburg region of Florida. I think it will be fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer