CrispAds Blog Ads
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Back From The Beach
We're back. And it's good to be home. I'd say it's taken a good week to get back into the swing of things. It's exhausting to drive 17 hours to Sanibel/Fort Myers twice in one week. Two years in a row of doing just that has me beat. Sheesh.

I love the beach I do. I adore it. The sand was fantastic as always. But, I think we need to stay a little closer to home in the coming year. Between 5 and 10 hours sounds like a breeze!

I've already been searching. We'd love to visit Savannah, Georgia and the islands down there. Charleston, South Carolina as well as Asheville, North Carolina and the Biltmore Estate. And I'm in dire need of making the pilgrammage to Graceland in Memphis, TN. Hopefully the upcoming travel season will hold some surprises for us.

I'm going to post once per day from here on out. And if I don't, call me out on it. My writing need's to be exercised more. I'm getting lazy with this blog. And it's not my wish to do so. On that note, I'm out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer