CrispAds Blog Ads
Monday, April 10, 2006
The Beach, The Beach
I had the most relaxing weekend I've had in a long time. Saturday we went grocery shopping and then came home and watched Bewitched on DVD and ate snacks all day. Sunday I went no where at all. It's so nice sometimes to just sit around the house. We planned our vacation...finally. We sat down with the computer and searched and decided. In the last two months the vacation spots have gone from St. Augustine, Tampa, St.Pete Beach, Clearwater, Pensacola, Panama City Beach, and Gulf Shores. In a twist of fate, and to everyone's surprise we decided on a place that has never even been on the radar. We are going to Daytona Beach, Florida. I'm so excited. We leave in roughly 6 weeks. More to come later. For some reason, I'm inclined to study this morning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer