CrispAds Blog Ads
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
My 100 Things
1. I’m the oldest child
2. I was born in Louisville
3. My dad is disabled
4. My mom went back to school when I was in 9th grade
5. I love journalism
6. My favorite TV show as a kid was Full House
7. I had a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas
8. I got my first CD player in the 5th grade
9. My first CD was Shania Twain
10. I still own that CD
11. I’m the middle grandchild on my mom’s side
12. My cousins are all way older than me or way younger
13. I’ve only been in 7 states
14. I want to go to Greece someday
15. I have no desire to travel to Australia
16. I’d really like to adopt someday internationally
17. I’ve wanted to go to UK since the 7th grade
18. I never knew my dad’s father
19. He was from New York City
20. I used to be obsessed with the Spice Girls
21. My favorite was Scary Spice
22. I never got in trouble in school, not even my name on the board
23. I pop my toes all the time
24. My knees can pop on demand
25. I hate to have the palm of my hand touched
26. My favorite color is pink
27. I love fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy
28. Vinegar is amazing, I put it on a lot of stuff or drink it plain
29. Lemons are my favorite fruit
30. In case you can’t tell, I love sour things
31. Ham sandwiches must have sour cream and onion chips on them
32. I used to be obsessed with Princess Diana
33. I’ve been to 21 funerals
34. I loved my first car even though it was old
35. I love my new car even more
36. If my Dad won the lottery he’d buy me a BMW
37. There are three streets in Bell County named after my mom’s side of the family
38. I once owned chickens, in a subdivision
39. I’ve never gone camping, nor do I want to
40. We always had a pool when I was growing up
41. I used to love the Backstreet Boys
42. I also loved Puff Daddy
43. I failed my first driver’s test
44. My mom calls me Lucy or Victoria a lot
45. Krystal gave me the nickname Apsies
46. My favorite season is summer
47. My first real job was at Mt. Washington Middle School
48. One of my first memories is of sitting in a funeral home with my Grandpa
49. I have an extra bone in each of my feet
50. I had really bad pneumonia once when I was little
60. I used to really want to be a doctor
61. I’ve had to get my ears pierced and re-pierced 3 different times
62. I loved to play with Barbies
63. I had all of the 90210 dolls
64. When I was in 3rd grade I decided I was too old for dolls
65. I never played with them again
66. I love to swing
67. My first babysitting job other than my brother was Dylan and Summer
68. My favorite flowers are carnations
69. I’m a Pisces, by Mamaw loves that about me
70. I’ve only worn flip flops for a few years now, before that I hated them
71. I owned several pairs of Jelly sandals
72. I’ve read more than 100 Babysitter’s Club books
73. My favorite book is Walk Two Moons
74. I was and still am a really good reader
75. I started wearing glasses in 5th grade
76. I’ve never tried contacts
77. I daydream…a lot
78. My favorite movie used to be The Wizard of Oz
79. I hate scary movies and rarely watch them
80. I don’t really like action films either
81. I used to hate Brad Pitt
82. I stopped watching ER when George Clooney left
83. I did really well in high school Spanish but can’t tell you a word of it now
84. I was 19 the first time I saw the ocean
85. My favorite teacher in elementary school was Mrs. Schroering
86. My favorite teacher in middle was Mr. Stodghill and Mrs. Shive
87. Mr. Steinmetz was my favorite in high school
88. I used to post at a Kentucky basketball fans online forum when I was in middle school
89. My name there was kcats34
90. I don’t plan on changing my last name if I get married
91. I’d like to live in the Highlands some day
92. My favorite place to eat is Qdoba
93. I love hanging out in bookstores
94. I collect newspapers of important stories
95. My parents have all the newspapers from the day I was born
96. My dad lost my first birth certificate
97. If I ever have two little girls I’m naming them Kennedy and Presley
98. I love to walk while listening to music
99. I love my feet but I think they’re ugly
100. I was in 3rd grade the first time I ever saw a movie in a theatre, it was The Lion King


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer