CrispAds Blog Ads
Monday, December 05, 2005
S.O.B.
What a flipping crazy weekend. Crazy people, crazy circumstances, crazy bonding. Whoa, I need to destress a little bit. I'm lazy, right? We know this. It's nothing new. I've been this way for a long time. Now, when I say I'm lazy, I don't mean I'm not active. I'm plenty active. I go for a walk every day, sometimes I take 2 or 3 walks. Usually about a mile long. I don't like to sleep in real late or take naps, but I'm lazy. And I'll explain why. I don't do housework. It's just not my thing. I especially hate doing it when I'm told to do it. And honestly, the parents, they give me all the crap work. Literally, like cleaning the Chelsea's cage and Emily's litter box. Or dumping leftovers at the end of the lot in the backyard to feed the animals, mostly stray dogs and cats might I add. Or dishes, God I depise dishes. They suck. In fact, I didn't have to do those. That's because years ago I hated them so much that I didn't clean them well and haven't had to do many since then. That was me, getting smart. I had to vacuum too. I swear to you, I'm the only person who has used our new vacuum cleaner, and we've had it almost a year now. My parents think that me doing chores is funny, they get a good laugh out of it. Dad loves to see me suffer. And so I cleaned, all weekend long. MISERABILITY. Yeah, that's all I got...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer