CrispAds Blog Ads
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Living Life in the Fast Foward
Gosh I haven't posted in forever. I guess it's because of Candace's problems with the site. I'll have to talk to her later about that. Anyways. I'm getting a little nervous right now. I have an interview in about 30 minutes. It's over the phone, but still. The butterflies are fluttering. My article will run in Monday's paper. I really need to take that paper and the last one to Mr. Steinmetz sometime. I think he'd enjoy seeing me in print!
So my Brad Pitt obsession has been boiling for days now. I found a page at pittcenter.com that has every television appearance of Brad's since like 97. OMG. I've almost watched everything there. It's been a while since I've been this fascinated with a celebrity. I never understood what people saw in Brad Pitt, but you know what? I totally get it now. He's just got it. He's flipping amazing. Gosh...haha.
My life is going to be crazy up until Thanksgiving. One reason why: journalism. Yeah, 204 is working my butt off. But, I suppose it's a good thing! I registered for next semester's classes. Here is the run down.
Math 109:Intro to College Algebra
Philosophy 120: Intro to Logic
English 233: Literature and Identities
Political Science 101: Repeat cause of that former C
Philosophy 350: Death, Dying and the Quality of Life
Things could change. I'm trying to pick out a minor. Right now the frontrunners are Poli Sci and Sociology. I might add a sociology class to my schedule. Hmm...pondering. I'm off to interview. Whew..wish me luck!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer