CrispAds Blog Ads
Friday, November 11, 2005
I'll Just Sit Right Here and Have Another Beer in Mexico
Well I got that interview done yesterday. Her quotes weren't that great. Today I have the district manager of Kohl's calling me so I can interview him. Hopefully he wraps this thing up! Then I'll write it tonight at home in Taylorsville. I guess that's why they bought me a laptop, so I could come home and do this kind of crap. Ugh, life it so FULL right now. I need some calmness. I realized I'm still an individual this morning. That rocks. I love my self-reliance. Years from now, this will be a virtue. That or I'll be the crazy lady who lives alone with 12 cats. Whatever the case may be, I'm happy and that's all that matters. I'm off to grab some Starbucks. Nobody does a white chocolate mocha like they do....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer