CrispAds Blog Ads
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Mr. and Mrs. Suzuki


So the Smith's come out on DVD today. I'm really excited about watching it, but I'm waiting until this weekend to watch it with the family. I found out I'll just have to buy another copy of it in 6 months or so, because they are releasing a director's cut. It's supposed to feature the love scenes they cut out and some of the extended action stuff. I hate that crap, why not release it now?? Anyways though.
Barbara Walter's Ten Most Fascinating People is on tonight at 10. Woohoo. I can't wait to find out who the most fascinating is. Eeek, we all know who my top choice is though--now don't we? I got my long paper for journalism back today and I got a 91/100 on it. I was totally expecting a C on that thing and I managed one point from an A. That rocks man.
Jenny's death has me thinking about death a lot today. I mean, I'm probably more fine with the subject than most people. But, I just keep thinking of what a dead body looks like. Is that weird? I always thought I knew, cause I'd seen them plenty of times in caskets. But, then my grandma died and I saw what it looks like without makeup. And then I thought about how I can't possibly imagine Jenny's tanned face that stark white. I dunno, I know that's probably extremely morbid, but it's not like anybody reads this junk anyway. I've also been thinking about whether you can see your own funeral after you are gone. I would like to think so, but then again, I don't think I could stand to watch people I love all upset. Then I've been thinking about how I'd want my own to go. For one thing, they better get all the info in the obituary correct, and I'd like an addition to it that prompts people to donate to a charity in my memory. Now as for the charity, I can't conclude which one I'd like it to be, but I'll get back to you on that. I also know that people would be inclined to run out and buy blue and white flowers for me because once upon a time I was vocal about my little UK obsession. But, I'd hate that. I'd much prefer for everything to be pink. Yeah, pink...and purple, greens are pretty. Red would be off limits though, blech, I hate red. I'd want to be buried somewhere pretty, with a view, and a nice cemetery. Not one in the Mount. My grandparents place is beautiful. And I'd better have a headstone, no crappy flat marker for me....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer