CrispAds Blog Ads
Sunday, October 23, 2005
I Ain't Sayin' She's a Gold Digger
So sorry about the random picture of me below, I downloaded the free picture sharing that this site offers so I had to test it out. Moving on...

Today we did some Christmas shopping!! The parents put the iPod mini on layaway, it's pink!! I'm so excited about it. Like now, anything else I get is icing on the cake, just knowing that I'm getting the iPod. I can't wait to walk on campus with my mini! We got like a million versions of Scene It. Game night anyone? haha.

I quit Target. Yeah, crazy I know. But, Candace you know the story and I don't want to go into it again so if for any chance you read this and aren't Candace and are dying to know the story, just ask me through AIM or e-mail. So I'm worried about finances. They'll be fine after the first of the year, but until then I need to be money conscience. Mom said that her and Dad will pay my insurance in December so I really don't have that much to worry about, but hey: I stress about finances.

So, that said. What do ya'll want from Macy's for Christmas? That's the only charge card I possess.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer