CrispAds Blog Ads
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Good Night and Good Luck
Well here we go again. I've come here to blogspot to do a little blogging. I hope you like it, feel free to leave me some comments: we'll call it a blog-warming present. The biggest news of today is this: I'm attending a special screening of the new George Clooney flick, "Good Night and Good Luck" in about two weeks! The journalism students are getting in! I'm so pumped about this. Nick and Nina Clooney (George's parents) are going to be there and Nick is having a little Q and A session after the screening! Seeing his parents is probably the closest I'm ever going to get to George Clooney so I really can't wait.
In other news: when the heck is it going to finally get cold around here? I'm getting a little fed up with the 80 degree weather. And probably cause I just spent all that money on that North Face fleece I was dying to have. Ugh. I've also been thinking about my 2006 travel plans. I'd really like to go to the beach again, which I'm sure will happen with the parents. I would also like to go to a major out of state city. Chicago, Washington D.C., NYC, L.A. Umm yeah, one of those. I looked up how to get tickets to the Oprah show. You have to call and make a reservation, but it doesn't seem that hard to do. So, with that said, I'm only going to Chicago if Oprah is involved.
I had a meeting with my advisor today. And let me tell you, I'm just so pumped about math next semester. Haha..yeah right! Oh well...onward and upward.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer